How to filter casting notices to remove an unwanted casting source using an Extras Alerts Pro Gmail filter.
To complete this process as described you must use all of the following:
1) A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or Windows or Chrome).
2) A standard two button (left click / right click) mouse.
3) A web browser (firefox, chrome, safari, ect,).
4) A dedicated Gmail account for your Extras Alerts Pro email notifications.
Follow these instructions to download an Extras Alerts Pro Casting Source Gmail filters and apply to your Gmail.
1) Scroll down to find the casting source filter you want to use (pick one only) listed below.
*** NOTE *** You may use multiple Extras Alerts Pro Casting Source Gmail filters, however, they must be applied separately
2) Mouse over and right click (on the link of the casting source filter you want to use) to download (save link as) and save one casting source filter to your computer’s downloads folder.
Extras Alerts Pro Casting Source Gmail Filter No Central Casting L A Notifications:
Extras Alerts Pro Casting Source Gmail Filter No Sande Alessi Casting Notifications:
Extras Alerts Pro Casting Source Gmail Filter No Virgo Talent Notifications: